Welcome to New Qualitipedia Wiki!
Welcome to the New Qualitipedia Wiki, a reboot of Qualitipedia.
Read about a movie that's "so bad it's good."
Read about the greediest gaming company in the world
Read about a great example of a good Mario fan game
- No harassment
- No bullying
- No vandalism
- No spamming
- No opinion bashing
- If you want to import certain pages from other wikis here, you should either ask to the admins or Original Authority to import them with all edits and revisions, due to Original Authority stating under CC BY-NC-SA licensing, "you must attribute the source of the wiki that your edits are copied from."
- To assist with this, local user permissions have been modified on this wiki specifically to allow autoconfirmed users to import pages from other wikis.
- For larger imports, please prepare the files yourself (using Special:Export) and then upload them at Special:RequestImportDump. Please then create a task on Phorge to alert a staff member about the request and it will be imported. Staff will not prepare the files for users — they must prepare and upload the file themselves.
- Do not create separate reception wikis, as they (at least currently) clog up the hosting service, since there are so far like 22 wikis and Original Authority doesn't accept separate reception wikis.
- When creating a page that is either well-received or poorly-received, always put one of these categories: Bad media or good media. This was done to avoid confusion.
- You must be at least 13 years old in order to contribute in the wiki. If you're younger than said age, you will be banned, due to the wiki being hosted in a hosting service created in the UK, which severely follows the GDPR.
- Inappropriate language is forbidden. During the first two times, you will get a warning, but in the third time, the Abuse Filter will block you.
- While criticizing political stuff is generally allowed, there are some exceptions:
- The words "SJW" and "Anti-SJW" are severely prohibited due to them being some of the main factors why the Original Qualitipedia shut down. Use the term "politics" instead of "SJWs"
- Do not criticize political stuff from a biased perspective, such as calling something left-wing because you're right-wing, because the wiki tries to maintain a neutral perspective on political stuff.
- It should be only criticized when it does affect the quality of a certain show or goes against the show's nature of being neutral (for example, it makes sense for Funimation to be criticized for adding their anti-GamerGate agenda in their Prison School dub because not only the movement is American, while the anime is Japanese (making it out of place),as well the fact that not everyone has same political opinions, but it's also because the anime was never about stuff like this).
- Copy pasting pages from the original Reception Wikis is now forbidden, because this defeats the purpose of making a reboot in the first place. Rebooting should fix issues, not bring back them by copy pasting pages.
- Copy pasting info from Wikipedia pages is strictly prohibited due to it being labeled as "content fork", which violates Telepedia's Content Policy.
- Pages about real people, including celebrities and YouTubers: They caused drama in the old Qualitipedia, so we should avoid making these pages.
- Pages about good or bad characters: Pointless pages, since Incredible Characters Wiki and Loathsome Characters Wiki still exist on Miraheze.
- Pages about stuff outside of videogames, shows, movies and books: Against Content Policy. Websites are allowed, as long they follow the type of content this wiki focuses, such as YouTube and DKOldies. If it's stuff like Twitter then it's forbidden.
- Pokémon Sword and Shield: Has a long history of drama on Crappy Games Wiki but it's also not good enough to be written from a positive persepective.
- The Loud House Movie: Too divisive for its own topic and also has a long history of drama on Awful Movies Wiki and Greatest Movies Wiki.
- Game Freak: Too divisive for its own topic.
- Super Mario 3D All-Stars: Too divisive for its own topic.
- Gacha Life Movies/Mini Movies and Series (unless they're incredibly very high quality like The Music Freaks): Are not officially considered movies and webseries, and they can clog up the wiki.
- Requiem for a Loud (fanfiction of The Loud House): The reception of this fanfic was very positive.
- Magical Girl Site (manga): Fine reception on MyAnimeList and Goodreads.
- Magical Girl Site (anime): Even though, it has a 5.9/10 on IMDb, it received mixed-to-positive reviews, especially considering the episodes range from 6.8 to 7.5, as pointed out by King Dice, a former admin of old Qualitipedia.
- Halo Infinite (campaign): While the game is being criticized for its multiplayer counterpart, the campaign is well-received. A page criticizing the multiplayer is allowed though.
- Minecraft: Story Mode: Even though it received mixed reviews on Metacritic, it later gained cult following and was also considered underrated.
- All the Five Nights at Freddy's games (except FNaF World): They're widely considered games that revolutionized indie horror games and even though some games like FNaF 3 and 4 had mixed reviews on Metacritic, they're still considered great games thanks to them expanding the lore of the franchise.
- Poppy's Playtime: Has a negative reception, EnchantedMob (the owners of MOB Games) harassed a small animator, and the game plagiarized said animator's game. The game also used to make use of NFTs.
- 13 Reasons Why (season 1): Even though it has a positive reception on Rotten Tomatoes, it was THE season that gained controversies for glorifying suicide.
- The Patrick Star Show: Even though it was allowed on Best Shows & Episodes Wiki due to a poll, it garnered negative reviews, especially on IMDb and Rotten Tomatoes.
- Big Mouth: Even though it has positive reviews on Rotten Tomatoes and IMDb, it became more divisive as the show progressed and also became Netflix's biggest cash cow.
Need something? Ask the admins here.